In this article, you’ll get the firmware flash file Calme C333 V03 SC6531E. You can easily tackle the Calme C333 firmware issues by following the simple step-by-step instructions.
Requirements Before Flashing (Calme C333 Flash File)
You will need the following pre-conditions before flashing the firmware with the flash file on C333.
- A computer with Internet
- Download and install SPD USB Mobile driver
- Calme C333 Flash File (Download from HERE).
- Infinity CM2 Flashing Software (Available HERE)
- Password techcenteral.com
How to Flash Calme C333 SC6531E Firmware
- Install the USB Mobile Drivers that you have downloaded above
- Extract the SC6531E Firmware Flash File on a specific location into your PC
- Open supported box setup / Dongle
- Complete the correct selection of Mobile CPU type
- Load the Flash file
- Switch off the C333 by long-pressing the red button and removing the battery
- Plugin the USB to the Charging port of C333 and another end with the PC and insert the battery again
- Press and hold the Mobile (Menu )Boot key
- Click on the Flash button on the flashing software screen and wait until the complete process
- Disconnect the mobile from the data cable and switch ON the phone
The flashing process is tested only on Calme C333. You will get positive results by following the steps and completing the requirements. We are not responsible for any damage or mishap that may occur depending upon the situation at your end.
Make a backup of all of your personal data such as pictures, videos, contacts, messages, and other important files.
Project Version: SC6531EFM_BAR
MMI Version: SC6531EFM_BAR
BASE Version: BASE_SVN
HW Version(Auto): SC6531EFM_BAR
LOG Version: V1.0.1
Mobile brand:- Calme
Model number:- C333
CPU type:- SPD6531E
Note: Always make a backup of your mobile before Flashing the File