In this article, you’ll get the firmware flash file G’Five G550 Power V02. You can easily tackle the G550 Power firmware issues by following the simple step-by-step instructions.
Requirements Before Flashing (G’Five G550 Power Flash File)
You will need the following pre-conditions before flashing the firmware with the flash file on G550 Power.
- A computer with Internet
- Download and install SPD USB Mobile driver
- G’Five G550 Power Flash File (Download from HERE).
- Infinity CM2 Flashing Software (Available HERE)
- Password techcenteral.com
How to Flash G’Five G550 Power SC6531E Firmware
- Install the USB Mobile Drivers that you have downloaded above
- Extract the SC6531E Firmware Flash File on a specific location into your PC
- Open supported box setup / Dongle
- Complete the correct selection of Mobile CPU type
- Load the Flash file
- Switch off the G550 Power by long-pressing the red button and removing the battery
- Plugin the USB to the Charging port of G550 Power and another end with the PC and insert the battery again
- Press and hold the Mobile (Menu )Boot key
- Click on the Flash button on the flashing software screen and wait until the complete process
- Disconnect the mobile from the data cable and switch ON the phone
The flashing process is tested only on G’Five G550 Power. You will get positive results by following the steps and completing the requirements. We are not responsible for any damage or mishap that may occur depending upon the situation at your end.
Make a backup of all of your personal data such as pictures, videos, contacts, messages, and other important files.
Project Version: SC6531EFM_BAR
MMI Version: SC6531EFM_BAR
BASE Version: BASE_SVN
HW Version: SC6531EFM_BAR
LOG Version: V1.0.1
Mobile brand:- G’Five
Model number:- G550 Power
CPU type:- SPD6531E
Note: Always make a backup of your mobile before Flashing the File