Requirements Before Flashing (Infinix Hot9 Play Flash File)
You will need the following pre-conditions before flashing the firmware with the flash file on Infinix Hot9 Play.
- A computer with Internet
- Download and install MTK DRIVER
- Infinix Hot9 Play Flash File X680f V135(Download from HERE).
- Infinix Hot9 Play Flash File X680f V223(Download from HERE).
- Infinity CM2 Flashing Software (Available HERE)
How to Flash Infinix Hot9 Play Firmware
- Install the USB Mobile Drivers that you have downloaded above
- Extract the Infinix Hot9 Play Firmware Flash File on a specific location into your PC
- Open supported box setup / Dongle
- Complete the correct selection of Mobile CPU type
- Load the Flash file
- Switch off the Infinix Hot9 Play by long-pressing the red button and removing the battery
- Plugin the USB to the Charging port of Infinix Hot9 Play and another end with the PC and insert the battery again
- Press and hold the Mobile Boot key is Vol- & Vol+
- Click on the Flash button on the flashing software screen and wait until the complete process
- Disconnect the mobile from the data cable and switch ON the phone
Product Brand : Infinix
Product Device : Infinix-X680F
Product Model : Infinix X680F
Product Name : X680F-OP
Patch Level : QP1A.190711.020
Display ID : X680F-H6116P-Q-OP-200930V135
Ver. CodeName : REL
Ver. Release : 10
Sec. Patch : 2020-08-05
Build Time : 30.09.2020
Product Info : x680f_h6116
Product Board : Infinix-X680F
Board Platform : mt6765
Product Manfct : INFINIX MOBILITY LIMITED
Mobile brand:- Infinix
Model number:- X680F
CPU type:- MT6765
The flashing process is tested only on Infinix Hot9 Play. You will get positive results by following the steps and completing the requirements. We are not responsible for any damage or mishap that may occur depending upon the situation at your end.
Make a backup of all of your personal data such as pictures, videos, contacts, messages, and other important files.
Note: Always make a backup of your mobile before Flashing the File