NOKIA 2 TA-1029 full Backup CM2 File Hang Logo Fix Dead Boot Repair
Nokia 2 Firmware For mobile hang logo or dead phone recover, file 100% tested you can use with any flashing tool like infinity cm2, avenger dongle, miracle box, nck dongle, just open MTK exe or select tab & bootloader then select scatter file and flash your Nokia 2. must take back your phone firmware and make an EMMC test before flashing.
Requirements Before Flashing (Nokia 2 Flash File)
You will need the following pre-conditions before flashing the firmware with the flash file on Nokia 2.
- A computer with Internet
- Download and install MTK USB Mobile driver
- Nokia 2 Flash File (Download from HERE).
- Infinity CM2 Flashing Software (Available HERE)
How to Flash Nokia 2 Firmware
- Install the USB Mobile Drivers that you have downloaded above
- Extract the Firmware Flash File on a specific location into your PC
- Open supported box setup / Dongle
- Complete the correct selection of Mobile CPU type
- Load the Flash file
- Switch off the Nokia 2 by long-pressing the red button and remove the battery
- Plugin the USB to the Charging port of the Nokia 2 and another end with the PC and insert the battery again
- Pre and hold Boot Key (Vol- & Vol+)
- Click on the Flash button on the flashing software screen and wait until the complete process
- Disconnect the mobile from the data cable and switch ON the phone
The flashing process is tested only on Nokia 2. You will get positive results by following the steps and completing the requirements. We are not responsible for any damage or mishap that may occur depending upon the situation at your end.
Make a backup of all of your personal data such as pictures, videos, contacts, messages, and other important files.
Always make a backup of your mobile before Flashing the File