Oppo A57 Playstore Fix It is the great panic moment when you want to download your favorite game or productivity App on Oppo A57 from Google Play Store. Suddenly you encountered a problem with the Play store App not opening properly on Oppo A57 or you are unable to log in Google account. It depends upon various conditions.
First and foremost check your data connection is working properly. Try reconnecting the internet or switching to Wi-Fi. Performing reset factory settings on your Oppo A57 might be helpful in some cases.
If still results are negative then follow the below instructions to fix Oppo A57 Google Play Store Not Working permanently. In this article, you will know simple methods for troubleshooting Oppo Google Play store errors.
Method 1 to Fix Oppo Google Play store error
It is a basic method that does not need any external downloads. This means you do not need to install any external App to fix the Oppo Google Play store error.
- Check your internet connection is working properly
- Check the date and time of your Oppo smartphone. Set the Date and Time settings to automatic, or configure them manually according to your time zone. Google Play services sync with master servers to send and receive data to function properly, so the date and time should be accurate
- Enable mobile Download manager from [Settings] > [Additional Settings] > [Application Management] > [All] > [Download Manager]. Tap on [Enable] to start the download manager. As long you’ll enable the Download manager, the Play store will start downloading the requested apps. Clear the storage and cookies data if still won’t work
- Clear cache data of Google play services framework, Google Play, and Google Services
- Sign out of your Google account and try again
- Unluckily method 1 fails to resolve the Oppo Google Play store error. Still, there is hope, you have to do some additional work to fix it. Jump to the second method stated below.
Method 2 to Fix Oppo Google Play store error
- Oppo A57 Playstore Fix, First of all, download google installer 3.0 HERE and install it on your Oppo A57
- Opening the Google installer will lead to the interface shown below
- Clicking on the blue button will initiate the automatic installation process of Google Account Manager and other necessary Apps
- This process may skip the installation of the Google play service. You can download google-play-services-21-42-13-000300 HERE and install it on your Oppo smartphone
- Once all installs are completed, open Google Installer 3.0. You’ll see the interface shown below
- Jump to main Oppo smartphone main settings and navigate to the Account section
- Open the Google accounts and Tap on the sync option
- finally your Oppo Google Play store and couldn’t sign in Google account error is solved permanently.
- Open the Google Play Store application and search for your desired apps and games. You will be able to download all the requested apps right from the in-built Google Play application from your Oppo phone.
Please don’t forget to comment on your take on this.