Qmobile Khiladi V2 FLYCOM61D_11C_M175_240A_QMOBILE_PCB01_gprs_MT6261_S00.M175_240A
In this article, you’ll get the firmware flash file, Qmobile Khiladi. You can easily tackle the Qmobile Khiladi firmware issues by following the simple step-by-step instructions.
Requirements Before Flashing (Qmobile Khiladi V2 Flash File)
You will need the following pre-conditions before flashing the firmware with the flash file on Qmobile Khiladi.
- A computer with Internet
- Download and install MTK USB Mobile driver
- Qmobile Khiladi Flash File (Download from HERE).
- Infinity CM2 Flashing Software (Available HERE)
- Password techcenteral.com
How to Flash Qmobile Khiladi V2 Firmware
- Install the USB Mobile Drivers that you have downloaded above
- Extract the Qmobile Khiladi Firmware Flash File on a specific location into your PC
- Open supported box setup / Dongle
- Complete the correct selection of Mobile CPU type
- Load the Flash file
- Switch off the Qmobile Khiladi by long-pressing the red button and removing the battery
- Plugin the USB to the Charging port of Qmobile Khiladi and another end with the PC and insert the battery again
- Press and hold the Mobile (Menu )Boot key
- Click on the Flash button on the flashing software screen and wait until the complete process
- Disconnect the mobile from the data cable and switch ON the phone
File_Info : FLYCOM61D_11C_M175_240A_QMOBILE_PCB01_gprs_MT6261_S00.M175_240A.bin
FileVersion : M175_240A
Mobile brand:- Qmobile
Model number:- Khiladi V2
CPU type:- MT6261
The flashing process is tested only on Qmobile Khiladi V2. You will get positive results by following the steps and completing the requirements. We are not responsible for any damage or mishap that may occur depending upon the situation at your end.
Make a backup of all of your personal data such as pictures, videos, contacts, messages, and other important files.