Samsung SM-A325F Galaxy A32 Bit 2 Convert In Bit 1 (A325FXXU1AUB5) Downgrade File Download For Root And Repair.
Requirements Before Flashing ( Samsung SM-A325F Flash File)
You will need the following pre-conditions before flashing the firmware with the flash file on Galaxy A32.
- A computer with Internet
- Download and install Samsung USB Mobile driver
- Samsung SM-A325F Flash File (Download from HERE).
- Odin3 Setup (Download From Here)
- Password : A325F[DF] Iaasteam.com
- Make sure Your Device Bootloader Status is Unlocked.
- Before Any Operation Make Sure Make a Back of Your Mobile Super.img Then Follow the Steps Below.
- Flash the DownGrade Firmware with any Compatible MTK Testpoint Flasher Tool Like Cm2 or UnlockTool.
- Write the (A325F Root.tar) File via Testpoint as well.
- Reassemble Your Phone and Power it on.
- Binary Downgrade and Root Completed.
- Welcome Back to Bit 1.
The flashing process is tested only on Samsung Galaxy A32 SM-A325F. You will get positive results by following the steps and completing the requirements. We are not responsible for any damage or mishap that may occur depending upon the situation at your end.
Make a backup of all of your personal data such as pictures, videos, contacts, messages, and other important files.
Always make a backup of your mobile before Flashing the File