Stock Photo Websites Every Small Business Should Know
Searching for high-quality and license-free stock photographs is a daunting task. It can take hours of sifting through reviews, compares, and pricing to find what you are looking for. That’s why will provide you with an easy list right here that contains 10 stock photo websites every small business should know!
Stock Photo Websites for Small Business
As a small business owner, you know that good visual are critical for marketing and branding success. But finding the right photos to use on your website, social media, and other marketing materials can be tough – and expensive.
Luckily, there are a number of stock photo websites that offer high-quality images at reasonable prices (or even for free). In this blog post, we’ll share some of our favorite stock photo websites for small businesses.
1. Shutterstock: One of the most popular stock photo sites, Shutterstock offers millions of royalty-free images, videos, and illustrations. Prices start at $0.99 per image (or $29 per month for unlimited downloads).
2. iStockphoto: Another large stock photo site with millions of royalty-free images. Prices start at $1 per image (or $49 per month for unlimited downloads).
3. Getty Images: One of the most well-known stock photo sites, Getty Images offers a huge selection of high-quality images (including many exclusive images). Prices start at $5-$10 per image.
4. SuperStock: A smaller stock photo site with a less comprehensive selection than some of the others, but still worth checking
The 10 Best Stock Image Sites You Need to Know
As a small business owner, you know that visual content is important. But finding high-quality, affordable stock photos can be a challenge. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the best stock image sites for small businesses.
1. Unsplash: Unsplash offers a huge library of free, high-resolution photos. You can search by keyword or browse by category.
2. Pexels: Pexels is another great source for free stock photos. The site offers a wide variety of images, from landscapes to cityscapes to close-ups.
3. Shutterstock: Shutterstock is one of the most popular stock photo sites. It offers a large selection of royalty-free images, videos, and illustrations. Prices start at $0.25 per image.
4. iStock: iStock is a subsidiary of Shutterstock. It offers a similar selection of royalty-free images, videos, and illustrations. Prices start at $1 per image.
5. Depositphotos: Depositphotos is a stock photo site with millions of royalty-free images, illustrations, and videos available for purchase. Prices start at $0.50 per image.
What They Do
Stock photo websites are a dime a dozen. But which ones are the best for small businesses? Here are our top four picks:
1. iStockphoto: This site has a huge selection of stock photos, illustrations, and videos. With over 200 million royalty-free files, it’s easy to find what you need. And, if you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can request it from their community of photographers.
2. Shutterstock: Another great option for stock photos, illustrations, and videos. Shutterstock also has a large selection of royalty-free files. And, if you sign up for their annual plan, you can get unlimited downloads.
3. Adobe Stock: This site is part of the Adobe Creative Cloud, so it’s a great option if you already use Adobe products. With Adobe Stock, you can access millions of high-quality photos, illustrations, and videos. Plus, you can use your Adobe Creative Cloud subscription to get discounts on your purchases.
4. 123RF: This site offers over 100 million royalty-free stock photos, illustrations, and videos. Plus, they have a handy search tool that lets you filter by image type, orientation, and more. Here is how to search via Advanced Search Tools.
It can be difficult to find affordable stock photos for small businesses. However, there are a few websites that offer great deals on high-quality images. Here are four stock photo websites that every small business should know about:
Shutterstock is one of the most popular stock photo websites and offers a variety of pricing options to suit any budget. You can purchase credits in bulk or subscribe to a monthly plan. Credits start at $0.26 each and monthly plans start at $29 per month.
2. iStock Photo
iStock Photo is another popular option for stock photos. You can purchase credits or subscribe to a monthly or annual plan. Credits start at $0.95 each and monthly plans start at $19 per month. Annual plans start at $149 per year.
Depositphotos is a great option for businesses looking for high-quality, royalty-free images. Prices start at $0.25 per credit and you can purchase credits in bulk or subscribe to a monthly plan. Monthly plans start at $19 per month.
Dreamstime is another website that offers high-quality stock photos at reasonable prices. You
There are a lot of great stock photo websites out there, and it can be tough to know which ones to use. Hopefully, this list has helped you narrow down the options and find the perfect site for your small business needs. Do you have a favorite stock photo website that you use? Let us know in the comments below!